You are here
2017 TC Conference
The Future is Now: Forward-Thinking Restoration, Planning, and Adaptation
View the draft agenda and join us for:
- Engaging presentations packed with the latest tools, science, best practices, etc. to help you succeed in your riparian restoration work.
- Numerous networking opportunities throughout the conference, including a poster session and happy hour on February 7th.
- A silent art auction featuring one-of-a-kind pieces made from invasive plants and art inspired by rivers that you can bid on and take home. Proceeds will be donated to support TC's programs in honor of Rita Beard.
- Three field trips options on February 9th, including an interactive fundraising workshop, a tour of the Colorado State Forest Service nursery, and a tour of the Campbell Valley restoration site, highlighting novel approaches to erosion control and native plant re-establishment in one of northern Colorado’s most catastrophically degraded watersheds
- Tamarisk Coalition members receive an additional 15% off conference registration. Not a member? Click on the "New Member Registration" category to register as a new member and start taking advantage of your member discount.
Email Cara at Ckukuraitis@tamariskcoalition.org or call 970-256-7400 if you have any questions.
- Click here to view travel and accommodation information.
- Carpooling and/or room share opportunities, click here.
- Restaurants and breweries nearby.
- Driving directions to field trip sites:
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
The $5 parking fee at the Hilton has been waived for conference attendees. You will be given a permit at check-in to place on the dash of your vehicle for the duration of the conference.
Accepting Poster Abstracts
1st President's Award Nomination - In Honor of Pete Larson
- Dolores River Restoration Partnership, in honor of Sparky (Mark) Taber, Bureau of Land Management - 2016 Conference
- Tim Carlson, Walton Family Foundation - 2015 Conference
- Chip Norton, Friends of the Verde River Greenway - 2012 Conference
- Colorado State Forest Service - 2010 Conference
- High Plains Weed Management Association - 2007 Conference
- Friends of the Yampa - 2005 Conference
Thank you to our sponsors: