You are here
Partnerships We Support
We believe riparian restoration must be accomplished with respect for biodiversity and ecosystem integrity, existing water laws, property rights, cultural and social values, and livelihoods. To that end we encourage the building and augmenting of one-to-one relationships, collaboration, and support the creation of collaborative, landscape-scale partnerships.
An important function of our organization is to support collaborative restoration partnerships. While our role in these partnerships can vary, our dedication to helping these groups be effective and successful does not waiver.
Our objective is to support local and community-based organizations that are best positioned to conduct, coordinate, and sustain riparian restoration efforts through capacity building, technical assistance, education, and information sharing.
- Arkansas River Watershed Invasive Plants Partnership
- Cross Watershed Network
- Escalante River Watershed Partnership
- Middle Colorado Watershed Council
- North Fork of the Gunnison
- San Juan Watershed Group
- Southeast Utah Riparian Partnership
- Tackling Tamarisk on the Purgatoire
- Verde Watershed Restoration Coalition
- Virgin River Southwestern Willow Flycatcher Collaborative