You are here
Tamarisk Coalition understands that one of the most challenging aspects of conducting restoration work is that of acquiring and maintaining adequate funding to support on-the-ground restoration efforts. To that end, TC has invested significant time in developing a variety of tools for helping land managers to secure funding to support this work.
Funding Efforts Include:
- Creating the Restoration Funding Database, stocked with a host of current and ongoing funding opportunities
- Coordinating and implementing the Funding Webinar Series
- Advocating towards long-term Sustainable Funding solutions
- Connecting people with funding resources online via the Resource Center
- Working directly with partnerships to develop and implement diversified funding portfolios
- Conducting outreach to funders about the importance of riparian restoration work
Please feel free to contact our Funding Program Coordinator, Kristen Jespersen, email@example.com with questions about our Funding Program and to seek assistance developing a funding portfolio.